Marion County Barn House Goes Up in Flames
Mark Wisell, his 12 year old daughter, and their dog were all at their Northwest Marion County home Saturday afternoon, when it caught on fire.
Wisell saw the flames when he went outside to get something from their storage area.
He attempted to put out the fire with a hose, but soon realized he didn't have much time, and ran inside to rescue his daughter and dog.
Marion County Fire Rescue arrived and began fighting the fire while Wisell and his daughter stood outside watching their home go up in flames.
The family is waiting to hear from their insurance company about whether or not the home is a complete loss.
Wisell says he and his wife do not yet know if they will rebuild the barn house.
State Fire Marshals are investigating to determine what caused the fire.
- Ocala Mobile Home Goes Up In Flames
- Four Dogs Killed, 20 Others Injured, After Mobile Home Goes Up in Flames
- Possible Arson? A Family Is Upset After Their Car Goes Up In Flames Overnight
- Firefighters battle flames from backyard grill
- Heavy Smoke, Flames Engulf Gainesville House
- Auction House Destroyed by Flames in Chiefland
- Marion County Pet Adoptions, Wednesday August 7, 2013
- Alachua County 4H Holding Open House
- Missing Marion County Man Found in Orange County
- Car Bursts Into Flames in Duval County