New Years Resolution Expert Interview
Published January 10th, 2013
Many New Years resolutions go unresolved as we lose hope and the ability to complete them.
We have a therapist here, Dr. David Cox, to tell us that some of those resolutions need to be more realistic if we ever want to see results.
- Your Health Interview: Continuing Your New Year's Resolutions
- Keeping Health Resolutions in the New Year
- Marion County New Year's Health Resolution
- New Year's Resolution: Financially Fit in 2012
- The Right New Year's Resolution For You
- New Year's Resolutions
- Experts predicting tougher tax season thanks to new healthcare legislation
- Help keeping those New Year Resolutions
- Your Health: Starting On New Year's Resolutions
- New Year Resolutions