2 adults and 4 children missing in Nevada have been found in "fairly good condition."
GAINESVILLE- It's the first week of the New Year and at the top of the list for people's resolutions is losing weight. And while many are trying to get off their couches this new year, many are also just clinging on to their junk food. The percentage of overweight people in the United States, is among the highest in the world. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, more than one-third of adults in the U.S. are obese.
- Meeting Scheduled for Legionaire's Disease found at Shands Cancer Center
- KidsCentral, Preventing Sleep Related Deaths Among Babies
- Interview with Kim Teitelbaum About the Obesity Epidemic
- New Year's Resolutions
- New Year's Resolution: Financially Fit in 2012
- Marion County New Year's Health Resolution
- Your Health: Plastic Surgery After Weight Loss
- Normal Weight Obesity
- Doctors Hope Classifying Obesity as a Disease Leads to More Treatment
- Preventing Child Obesity