Santa Fe Student Dies In Wreck On 301
Specialist Randall Shears was driving a US Army Guard Hummer on Highway 301 in Bradford County when he lost control and overturned in the median.
He was thrown from the vehicle.
Brian Johns, Bradford County Emergency Management Director, saw the accident and performed CPR on Shears, who was then transported to Shands.
Shears died a short time later.
The incident is being investigated by the Florida Highway Patrol.
- Bradford County Man Arrested for Threatening Children
- Bradford County Sheriff's Office Arrests 10 In "Operation Spring Cleaning"
- Man Dies in Crash in Putnam County
- Forty-Five Injured In Canadian Train Wreck
- 9 Suspected Illegal Immigrants Die in Texas Wreck
- Five Eastside High School Students Win Nasa's Student Astronaut Challenge
- Residents, County Officials Vent Frustrations at Bradford County Delegation Meeting
- Author Dies
- Teenager Dies in Motocross Accident
- Silver Springs Giraffe Dies