Workforce Connections Holds Event to Benefit Homeless Veterans
OCALA - Workforce Connections held its first ever "stand down" at the Florida Army National Guard armory.
The event provided veterans and their families with job placement, food, and clothing aid.
Many vendors were available with services ranging from health screenings, social security counseling, and information on transitional housing.
- T,B & W Employees Seek Help from Workforce Connection
- Connections Burns Down
- Community holds benefit for musician losing eyesight
- Car Show Benefits Veterans
- Homeless Assistance Program On Hold
- County Holds First Veteran Referral Day
- Veterans Day Events
- Memorial Day events happening around North Central Florida
- Sheriff's Office, DEA Hold Drug Take Back Day
- North Central Florida Wage Theft Task Force Holds Workshop