ATV Rescue Unit Training in Marion County
Marion County - Marion County Fire Rescue tested its new ATV Rescue Units on Friday.
MCFR held a mock emergency exercise on Landbridge Trailhead and rescued several injured people.
Last August, The Florida Greenways and Trails Foundation along with local philanthropists and community organizations donated $20,000 worth of trail rescue equipment.
That equipment has already been utilized to rescue people that could not be reached by conventional rescue vehicles.
- Man Lying on Train Tracks Hit by Train in Marion County
- Marion County Gang Unit
- Marion County Gang Unit Hits The Streets To Crack Down On Gang Activity
- Marion County HazMat and Urban Search and Rescue Teams Receive Federal Grant
- Animal Rescue Sanctuary Moves to Marion County
- Investigation Shows Fuel Spill at Marion County Fire Rescue Station Larger than First Reported
- Marion County Rescue Groups Team Up with Rasmussen College for Mock Scenarios
- Two ATV Crashes in Levy County Leave Both Riders Dead
- Rescue Groups A-C Units Stolen
- Trench Collapse Rescue Training