Detours for Commuters in Marion County
Marion County - Pay attention if you travel Interstate 75 and use exit 341 in Marion County.
That exit will be shut down for construction starting Tuesday night from 10PM to 6AM.
Construction is expected to last through Thursday.
Also, Sharpes Ferry bridge over the Ocklawaha River is also closed for two weeks while workers repair retaining walls damaged last summer by Tropical Storm Debby.
Drivers will be detoured over to State Road 40.
- Two Major Detours in Marion County
- Levy County Road Detour May Be Permanent
- Bald eagles found dying at Marion County Landfill
- British Murder Suspect Commute Denied
- Commuter Rail Chugging Along
- New Traffic Patterns Use Less Energy, Save Drivers Commute Time
- Marion County Jail Purchase Negotiations Delayed
- Detour in High Springs Starting Monday April 14th
- Driver Detours And Delays
- Petition to stop future detours on 23rd street