Grant Approved for Ocala Building
Published February 21st, 2013
There is new life in the long vacant Taylor, Bean, and Whitaker building in Ocala.
Marion County Commissioners and the Ocala City Council approved 350,000 dollars in economic development grants for R and L Carriers Incorporated.
The Ohio based "Global Transportation and Logistics" company plans to bring about 250 new fulltime jobs.
the company plans to settle in the T, B, and W building, which has been purchased by businessman Larry Turner.
- Grant Helps School Build New Playground
- GPD receives grant to build youth relationships
- Grant Approved To Give High Speed Internet To Rural North Florida Counties
- City Approved Grant Helps Save The Arts
- Ocala Wish Granted
- Ocala Residents upset with proposal to build Walmart
- Sagging Pants Ban Approved in Ocala
- New Grant for Supercomputing Research
- Local businesses help grant wish
- State Grants Free Fishing Licenses