Grant Approved for Ocala Building
Published February 21st, 2013
There is new life in the long vacant Taylor, Bean, and Whitaker building in Ocala.
Marion County Commissioners and the Ocala City Council approved 350,000 dollars in economic development grants for R and L Carriers Incorporated.
The Ohio based "Global Transportation and Logistics" company plans to bring about 250 new fulltime jobs.
the company plans to settle in the T, B, and W building, which has been purchased by businessman Larry Turner.
- Grant Approved To Give High Speed Internet To Rural North Florida Counties
- City Approved Grant Helps Save The Arts
- Grant Helps School Build New Playground
- GPD receives grant to build youth relationships
- Ocala Wish Granted
- Sagging Pants Ban Approved in Ocala
- Ocala Residents upset with proposal to build Walmart
- New Grant for Supercomputing Research
- State Grants Free Fishing Licenses
- Judge Rules MCSO Deputies Used Excessive Force on Joshua Salvato, Grants Wrongful Death Award