Human Trafficking in Gainesville
GAINESVILLE - Justice Week in Gainesville begins on February 4th runs until February 9th.
FIGHT and Gators for Free the Slaves are organizing thr week to increase awareness about domestic and international human trafficking.
There are different programs each day of the week to promote awarness.
To find more information about the events, visit their website here.
- Woman Charged with Human Trafficking Denies Accusations
- Hawthorne Man Arrested in Connection to Human Trafficking Case
- Human Trafficking is a Prevalent Problem in North Central Florida
- Speaking Out About Dark Moments, Human Trafficking
- Human Trafficking in Marion County
- Human Trafficking In Alachua County
- Deputies: Human Trafficking is A Local Problem
- Man Arrested for Human Trafficking
- Human Trafficking Problem
- Gainesville Women Arrested for Child Trafficking