I-75 Southbound Exit 341 Closed for Truck Scale Installation
A major detour may be making life a little more difficult for drivers in Marion County.
Exit 341 on I-75, that's county road 484, will be completely shut down 10p.m. to 6 a.m. starting Tuesday night until Thursday night.
Residents are being told to follow the detour signs that have yet to be put in place.
According to Central Florida Roads the detour will take drivers to County Road 475A.
- Southbound Lanes of I-75 Remain Closed After Deadly Crashes
- Archer I-75 Exit To Close On Monday
- Thieves Targeting Ford Trucks In Marion County
- Semi Truck Crash in Marion County Leaves Driver Seriously Injured
- Random Stabbing at Marion County Truck Stop
- Woman Hit by Truck on I-75 in North Fla.
- Semi-Truck Strikes, Kills Pedestrian On I-75
- Marion County Brush Fire Closes Roads, Causes Evacuations
- Alachua County Installing
- Traffic Accidents Close I-75