Koppers Site Cleanup Agreement Reached
News of a Consent decree filed in federal court may be the light at the end of the tunnel for environmental protection representatives and residents who have been exposed to toxic soil in and around the kopper’s property.
After decades of waiting many are hoping that this cleanup is not a coverup of a larger problem.
- Cabot-Koppers Superfund Site Update
- Cabot Koppers Superfund Site "Open House"
- Cabot Kopper Superfund Site
- Cabot-Koppers Clean-Up Concerns
- Federal Judge Approves Cabot Koppers Clean-up Plan
- Gainesville Residents Voice Concerns at Cabot-Kopper Site Meeting
- Health Department Notifies Cabot- Kopper Site Neighbors About Health Risks
- City and County Meet to Discuss Future of Koppers Superfund Site
- Residents Speak Out Against Koppers Superfund Site
- Residents Protest Koppers Superfund Site