Man Charged for Recycling Center Burglary
MARION COUNTY-- A Belleview man is facing burglary charges after authorities say he took scrap metal from a recycling center.
The Marion County Sheriff's Office says 28-year-old Brian Ocedek sold specific items taken from the county's Canal Recycling Center on 110th Street in Ocala.
Detectives learned of the burglary through a tip.
Ocedek faces several other charges including giving out false information.
His bond has been set at $30,000.
- Marion County Sheriff's Office Granted More Money for Cars
- Marion County Sheriff's Citizens Academy Back After 12 Years
- Man Lying on Train Tracks Hit by Train in Marion County
- Alachua County Sheriff's Deputies Create Workout for Fallen Officers
- Bradford County Sheriff's Office creates safe place for online sales
- Marion County Sheriff's Department reinstates terrorist intelligence unit
- Adult Care Center Owner In Williston Charged With Abuse & Exploitation
- Gainesville Woman Threatens Man with Mace, Charged with False Imprisonment
- Two Women In Clay County Are Shot At In Their Car, One Dies
- Marion Co. Man Reported Missing, Family Fears for His Safety