Man Charged for Recycling Center Burglary
MARION COUNTY-- A Belleview man is facing burglary charges after authorities say he took scrap metal from a recycling center.
The Marion County Sheriff's Office says 28-year-old Brian Ocedek sold specific items taken from the county's Canal Recycling Center on 110th Street in Ocala.
Detectives learned of the burglary through a tip.
Ocedek faces several other charges including giving out false information.
His bond has been set at $30,000.
- Deputies: string of burglaries span four counties
- Marion County Sheriff's Office Granted More Money for Cars
- Marion County Sheriff's Office looking into possible connected armed robberies
- Ten Year Memorial for Fallen Deputy
- Sheriff's Office Focuses on Crime Prevention Campaign
- Sheriff's office hosts youth dialogue session
- Man Lying on Train Tracks Hit by Train in Marion County
- Missing Ocala Man with Alzheimer's Disease Found
- Marion County Sheriff's Citizens Academy Back After 12 Years
- Alachua County Sheriff's Deputies Create Workout for Fallen Officers