Man Charged for Recycling Center Burglary
MARION COUNTY-- A Belleview man is facing burglary charges after authorities say he took scrap metal from a recycling center.
The Marion County Sheriff's Office says 28-year-old Brian Ocedek sold specific items taken from the county's Canal Recycling Center on 110th Street in Ocala.
Detectives learned of the burglary through a tip.
Ocedek faces several other charges including giving out false information.
His bond has been set at $30,000.
- Deputies: string of burglaries span four counties
- Ten Year Memorial for Fallen Deputy
- Ocala babysitter charged with murder of an 11-month-old baby
- MCSO: Remembering fallen deputy Brian Litz
- Missing Ocala Man with Alzheimer's Disease Found
- Alzhemier's Bracelet Programs Keep Track of Elderly
- Ocala man accused of burning neighbor's house while she was home
- Last Known Coordinates For Missing Plane Identified
- Ocala Man Shot Twice by Sheriff's Deputy in Stable Condition
- Human remains ID'd as body of missing Dunnellon man