Man Feeds Baby Bleach
OCALA - Officers from the Ocala Police Department say a man fed his baby bleach because he thought it would be a cure to her congestion.
Ocala police say early this morning a baby was transported to the hospital after her mother woke up to her cries.
At the hospital, the parents were vague about why the baby was so sick - so the hospital decided to call police.
When police arrived, the father - 20 year old Carron Washington broke down and said he thought the bleach was a cure so he put a little in the baby's bottle to help her.
Washington was arrested and taken to the Marion County Jail.
He's being charged with aggravated child abuse.
Police say the baby's mother was not involved.
- Man Feeds His Daughter Bleach
- Gainesville Man Accused Of Dousing Bleach On Woman
- Baby Dies of Head Injuries; Man Arrested
- Man on Trial for Murder in the Death of Baby Cousin
- Man Jailed For Scalding Baby Bath
- Neighbors Feed Up with Bad Odor from Composting Facility
- Salvation Army Feeds Homeless
- Salvation Army Feeding the Homeless Before & After Thanksgiving
- New Gilchrist County Backpack Program Feeds Kids
- Volunteer Group Will Continue To Feed People After A Woman is Kidnapped and Beaten