Man Steals Girlfriend's Car
A Gainesville man is facing grand theft charges after alledgedly stealing his girlfriend's car over the weekend.
Authorities say when 34-year-old Jermaine Pierce's girlfriend got home from work Saturday, Pierce was missing along with her car, her spare car key, and several hundred dollars in cash.
The woman says she never allowed him to use her car because he doesn't have a valid drivers license.
- Man Charged With Attempted Murder After Shooting Girlfriend's Car
- Man Clings to Ex-Girlfriend's Car for 10 Miles
- Man Accused of Stealing Friend's Car
- Police: Drunk Driver Assaults, Rams Ex-Girlfriend's Car
- Police: Man Kills Girlfriend's Cat, Threatens To Kill Woman
- Sheriff's Deputies Say Chiefland Man Used Kids to Help Him Steal
- Gainesville Man Goes to Prison for Stealing Soldier's Identity
- Man Steals Car with Toddler in the Back Seat
- Man Charged in Girlfriend's Death
- Bronson Man Arrested for Grand Theft, Stole Son's Car