Marion County Baliff Faces Charges After Giving Inmate Girlfriend Contraband
MARION COUNTY, FL:
In Marion County, a former deputy is facing charges for reportedly an inappropriate relationship with an inmate.
But one set of love letters got a marion county deputy in trouble.
Francisco Perez faces six counts of introduction of contraband into a correctional facility.
An investigation revealed that over several weeks, Perez passed letters to an inmate.
The letters were found in the inmate's cell and they discovered perez had a relationship with her during february.
Perez resigned yesterday after his arrest.
- Inmate Found Dead in Jail Hours After Arrest
- Marion Man Faces Molestation Charges
- Man Charged With Attempted Murder After Shooting Girlfriend's Car
- Man Charged With Murder After Another Man, Dog Found Stabbed to Death
- Home Invader Shot to Death After Forcing Way into Ex-Girlfriend's Home
- Ocala Man Denies Killing His Girlfriend
- Son Faces Neglect Charges After Mother Found Dead
- Lake City Man Faces Attempted Murder Charges, After Shooting Friend
- Inmate returned to jail after escaping
- Inmates Fight Stats in Marion County Jail