Marion County Baliff Faces Charges After Giving Inmate Girlfriend Contraband
MARION COUNTY, FL:
In Marion County, a former deputy is facing charges for reportedly an inappropriate relationship with an inmate.
But one set of love letters got a marion county deputy in trouble.
Francisco Perez faces six counts of introduction of contraband into a correctional facility.
An investigation revealed that over several weeks, Perez passed letters to an inmate.
The letters were found in the inmate's cell and they discovered perez had a relationship with her during february.
Perez resigned yesterday after his arrest.
- MARION COUNTY MEN FACING MORE CHARGES
- Man Charged With Attempted Murder After Shooting Girlfriend's Car
- Son Faces Neglect Charges After Mother Found Dead
- Marion Man Faces Molestation Charges
- Lake City Man Faces Attempted Murder Charges, After Shooting Friend
- Marion County Jail Inmate Dies In Custody
- Inmates Fight Stats in Marion County Jail
- Trial Begins For Two Marion County Officers Accused Of Beating An Inmate
- Marion County Inmates Get Improved Health Care
- Gilchrist County Jail Inmate Dies Two Days After Fight with Cellmate