Power District Open for Business
They are open for business...and hoping to energize Gainesville's old Power District.
The Communuity Redevelopment Agency announced today that work is now finished on the historic Train Depot south of downtown. The renovations are making way for 22,000 square feet of business space for commercial tennants. The first, Prioria Robotics, will be moving in from its current location on Main Street on Saturday.
Tt cost $2.25 million to fix up the Depot, which CRA leaders hope to recoup through rent.
- Gainesville City Commissioner Wants To See Changes In East Gainesville Redevelopment
- Jobs Growing In Gainesville
- Community Agency Weatherizes Homes
- County Commission Votes in Favor of Budget Cuts to Community Agency Partnership Program
- Gainesville Duck Derby Raises Money For Children's Support Agencies
- Wide Open Race For District 10 Seat
- Meadowbrook Opening Soon, District Hopes It Will Relieve Overcrowding
- Gainesville City Leaders Discuss Ownership of Possible Bio-Mass Power Plant
- Gainesville Power Outage Update
- Power Hungry, Gainesville Man Accused of Stealing Electricity