Power District Open for Business
They are open for business...and hoping to energize Gainesville's old Power District.
The Communuity Redevelopment Agency announced today that work is now finished on the historic Train Depot south of downtown. The renovations are making way for 22,000 square feet of business space for commercial tennants. The first, Prioria Robotics, will be moving in from its current location on Main Street on Saturday.
Tt cost $2.25 million to fix up the Depot, which CRA leaders hope to recoup through rent.
- Jobs Growing In Gainesville
- Gainesville City Commissioner Wants To See Changes In East Gainesville Redevelopment
- County Commission Votes in Favor of Budget Cuts to Community Agency Partnership Program
- Community Agency Weatherizes Homes
- Gainesville Duck Derby Raises Money For Children's Support Agencies
- Wide Open Race For District 10 Seat
- Meadowbrook Opening Soon, District Hopes It Will Relieve Overcrowding
- Community protests store giant, wants to preserve historical district
- First Business Opens Up at Roberts Stadium Club
- Cedar Key Businesses Open