Residents Reaction to Preview Meeting
GAINESVILLE - Residents who attended the meeting at Santa Fe Innovation and Economic Development Center say residents should be able to form their own thoughts about at the hearing on Wednesday.
Protect Gainesville Citizens is a group that wants to make sure the public can form the right questions for the hearing.
Gainesville resident Sandra Watts Kennedy believes people should be able to speak what's on their minds without a group telling them what they should say to the United States Environmental Protection Agency.
"Any of us are perfectly capable in doing so on our own its kind of dis respectful of people's experiences and heartaches and the stress that's been going on for so long, " Watts Kennedy said.
- Gainesville Residents Voice Concerns at Cabot-Kopper Site Meeting
- Cabot-Koppers Superfund Site Update
- Cabot-Koppers Clean-Up Concerns
- Community Response to the EPA's Cabot-Koppers Clean Up Plan
- Cabot Koppers Superfund Site "Open House"
- Cabot Kopper Superfund Site
- City and County Meet to Discuss Future of Koppers Superfund Site
- EPA Says No Health Risks in Homes Near Koppers Superfund Site as Residents Allege a Cover-Up
- Residents Tour Koppers Superfund Site
- Residents Protest Koppers Superfund Site