Wagner Homicide Case Closed
Carolyn Wagner was found dead in her home in late December by her neighbors.
The Marion County Sheriff's office investigation led deputies to Wagner's son John... who live in Pennsylvania.
Detectives determined Wagner visited his mother in December and killed her while she slept.
He then went back to Pennsylvania.
When in investigators went to speak with him, he was found dead in his Philadelphia apartment from a self-inflicted gunshot wound.
Marion County detectives are closing te case after the death of their prime suspect.
- Homicide Suspect Arrested After Police Chase
- Mystery Homicide
- Split Liver Transplants Helping To Close The Organ Donor Gap
- Woman holds up Citrus County bank at closing time
- Ten Commandments Case in Dixie County Comes to a Close
- Another Chapter Closes In The Danny Rolling Case
- Two people charged in exploitation case
- Closing Arguments Begin for Rutgers Student
- FEMA Disaster Shelter Closing
- State Attorney Supporting Franklin County Sheriff's Office In Stand Your Ground Case