Woman is Behind Bars After Fighting With her 14 Year Old Daughter
32 year old Willandra Manuel's argument with her daughter quickly escalated into a fight.
According to authorities, Manuel hit her in the face, then pinned her down on the couch while punching her repeatedly.
She was trying to choke the girl when other family members intervened.
Manuel has been charged with cruelty towards a child.
She is currently being held in the Alachua County Jail on a $20,000 bond.
- Ocala Woman Behind Bars For Killing Her Husband
- Gainesville Man Behind Bars After Stabbing a Woman
- Gainesville Man Behind Bars for Stabbing Woman
- Gainesville Man Lands Behind Bars After Breaking into a Car at an Auto Repair Shop
- Daughter of Fallen Officer Remembers Her Father Six Years After His Death
- Woman Allegedly Shoves 7-Year-Old
- 85 Year Old Woman Laid Off After 68 Years At Same Job
- Gainesville Mother Apparently Catches Babysitter Smothering Her 11-Month-Old Daughter
- Helmet Thief Behind Bars
- Gainesville Man Who Was Involved In Shooting Now Behind Bars