Alachua County Pastor Arrested for Sexual Assault
Richard Hurlston turned himself in to the Alachua County Sheriff's Office on Saturday, March 23.
The pastor told law enforcement that he had molested a 16 year old attendee of his chuch, late last year.
The incident occurred in December of last year in the parking lot of a Jonesville business.
Hurlston is facing a 2nd degree felony charge of sexual assault.
- Bradford County Sheriff's Office creates safe place for online sales
- Alachua County Sheriff's Deputies Create Workout for Fallen Officers
- Cocaine Arrest
- Wanted Tennessee Fugitive Arrested Across the Street from Alachua County Sheriff's Office
- Commissioners want less drug possession arrests, cut sheriff's budget
- Deputies: string of burglaries span four counties
- Marion County Sheriff's Office Granted More Money for Cars
- Sheriff's office hosts youth dialogue session
- Sheriff's Office investigates two suicides at the jail
- Marion County Sheriff's Office responds to grand jury's recommendations