Alachua County Pastor Arrested for Sexual Assault
Richard Hurlston turned himself in to the Alachua County Sheriff's Office on Saturday, March 23.
The pastor told law enforcement that he had molested a 16 year old attendee of his chuch, late last year.
The incident occurred in December of last year in the parking lot of a Jonesville business.
Hurlston is facing a 2nd degree felony charge of sexual assault.
- Alachua County Sheriff's Deputies Create Workout for Fallen Officers
- Wanted Tennessee Fugitive Arrested Across the Street from Alachua County Sheriff's Office
- Marion County Sheriff's Office Granted More Money for Cars
- Levy County Sheriff's Office Lieutenant Arrested for Armed Sexual Battery
- Bradford County Sheriff's Office Arrests 10 In "Operation Spring Cleaning"
- Armed Woman Robs Bank in Marion County
- Alachua County Sheriff Sadie Darnell: Full Interview
- Alachua County Man Arrested After Threatening Cab Driver With Butcher's Knife
- Marion County Sheriff's Citizens Academy Back After 12 Years
- Runaway Mom Turns Herself In To The Alachua County Jail