Alachua County Pastor Arrested for Sexual Assault
Richard Hurlston turned himself in to the Alachua County Sheriff's Office on Saturday, March 23.
The pastor told law enforcement that he had molested a 16 year old attendee of his chuch, late last year.
The incident occurred in December of last year in the parking lot of a Jonesville business.
Hurlston is facing a 2nd degree felony charge of sexual assault.
- Commissioners want less drug possession arrests, cut sheriff's budget
- Deputies: string of burglaries span four counties
- Waldo agrees to pay off debt from use of center
- Alzhemier's Bracelet Programs Keep Track of Elderly
- Grant to battle against sexual violence given to law enforcement
- Cocaine Arrest
- Lt. Jack Jacobs enters sheriff's race
- Bradford County Sheriff's Office creates safe place for online sales
- Parents Arrested After Son Killed By Dogs
- ASO Captain Keith Vermillion Suspended