Alachua County Pastor Arrested for Sexual Assault
Richard Hurlston turned himself in to the Alachua County Sheriff's Office on Saturday, March 23.
The pastor told law enforcement that he had molested a 16 year old attendee of his chuch, late last year.
The incident occurred in December of last year in the parking lot of a Jonesville business.
Hurlston is facing a 2nd degree felony charge of sexual assault.
- Cocaine Arrest
- Commissioners want less drug possession arrests, cut sheriff's budget
- Bradford County Sheriff's Office creates safe place for online sales
- Alachua County Sheriff's Deputies Create Workout for Fallen Officers
- Sheriff's office hosts youth dialogue session
- Sheriff's Office investigates two suicides at the jail
- Waldo agrees to pay off debt from use of center
- Deputies: string of burglaries span four counties
- Grant to battle against sexual violence given to law enforcement
- Alzhemier's Bracelet Programs Keep Track of Elderly