Dunkin' Donuts Manager Charged with Grand Theft
GAINESVILLE - A Gainesville store manager is charged with grand theft after keeping money intended for bank deposits.
The Gainesville Police Department arrested 30 year-old Dawn Lynady for withholding more than $1,500.00 from the Dunkin Donuts located on West University Avenue.
A district manager noticed discrepencies in cash drops and confronted Lynady, who would not provide any explanation for the missing deposits.
Lynady later stated that she took the money in order to pay bills, but intended to replace the missing funds with money from her tax return.
- Dunkin Donuts Manager Charged with Grand Theft
- A Grand Jury Says Former Columbia County Sheriff's Employees Commit Grand Theft
- Walmart Shoplifter Charged with Grand Theft
- Bronson Man Arrested for Grand Theft, Stole Son's Car
- Lowe's Employee Arrested for Grand Retail Theft
- Senior Citizen Arrested for Grand Theft
- Three Arrested for Grand Theft in Levy County
- Animal Rescue Operator Arrested for Grand Theft
- Val-U Car Owner Arrested for Grand-Theft Auto
- Charles Smith Accused of Grand Theft