Final Day to Comment on Koppers Site Clean Up is Coming Soon
It's a heated battle, residents want it cleaned up and if you have an opinion..it's time to speak up.
March 15th is the last day for residents to voice their thoughts about the consent decree dealing with the Cabot Koppers Super-fund site in Gainesville.
This is the last week you can comment about the plan before a judge makes a decision on the decree.
You can find out where to send your comments on our website.
- Pilot Program Begins Soil Clean Up Near Koppers Site
- Cabot-Koppers Superfund Site Update
- Neighbors Helping Neighbors Near The Koppers Superfund Site
- Federal Judge Approves Cabot Koppers Clean-up Plan
- Cabot-Koppers Clean-Up Concerns
- Koppers Site Cleanup Agreement Reached
- EPA Says No Health Risks in Homes Near Koppers Superfund Site as Residents Allege a Cover-Up
- Cabot Koppers Superfund Site "Open House"
- Cabot Kopper Superfund Site
- Koppers Site Set for Improvements