Man Beats Up Two Elderly People After they Refuse to Buy Hair Clippers
GAINESVILLE - A Gainesville man faces multiple charges after attacking two people at their home, in yet another case of violence against the elderly.
Raymond Douglas Jr. tried selling hair clippers to two residents at a home on Northwest 16th Avenue just before 10:30 last night.
When the residents told Douglas that they weren't interested in purchasing anything, he got upset.
As the residents tried returning back inside their home, Douglas, pushed the first victim, who is over 65 years old.
When the two victims made it back inside and locked their door, Douglas kicked it in and entered the home.
Douglas then pushed the first victim to the floor, and continued beating up the second before running away.
Police later found Douglas, still carrying the hair clippers.
- Ocala Man Accused of Beating Elderly Father With Pipe, Sledgehammer
- Two People Dead After A Crash On I-75
- Suwannee Man Arrested After Allegedly Killing Two Men
- A Gainesville man is behind bars after exposing himself to two children.
- Two People Shot, Two Homes Invaded
- Two Ocala Elderly Men Discover They Are Half-Brothers
- Two Men Charged with Abusing Elderly Mother
- People Beating the Heat for the 4th of July
- Two Arrested For Beating 83 Year Old Man
- Two people attacked in Lake City