O'Leno Chili Cook-Off
HIGH SPRINGS -- Residents enjoyed good food, the great outdoors, and some healthy competition at the O'Leno state park Chili Cook-Off.
The event feature live music, plenty of chili and interactive exhibits about water conservation focusing on the on the importance of Florida's springs.
People could attend today's event for free if they brought a canned food donation.
Canned goods will be donated to local food banks.
For more information about events at Florida's parks, visit http://www.floridastateparks.org/thingstodo/events.cfm and to learn about what you can do to help conserve water, visit alachuacountywater.org.
- Chili Cook Off
- O'Leno State Park Closes Swimming Area
- O'Leno State Park Reopens Trails After Flooding
- Gainesville's Rotary Club Will Be Cooking Up Some Wild Game For Disadvantaged Kids
- Man Arrested in Standoff Says He Was Just 'Popping Off the Gun'
- Cooking Fire Badly Damages Gainesville Apartment
- Neighbors Cooking Meth In Backyard
- Three Men Arrested for Allegedly Cooking Meth Inside a Bronson Home
- Cooking In Jail
- Argument Continues Over Oil Drilling Off Florida's Coast