O'Leno Chili Cook-Off
HIGH SPRINGS -- Residents enjoyed good food, the great outdoors, and some healthy competition at the O'Leno state park Chili Cook-Off.
The event feature live music, plenty of chili and interactive exhibits about water conservation focusing on the on the importance of Florida's springs.
People could attend today's event for free if they brought a canned food donation.
Canned goods will be donated to local food banks.
For more information about events at Florida's parks, visit http://www.floridastateparks.org/thingstodo/events.cfm and to learn about what you can do to help conserve water, visit alachuacountywater.org.
- Chili CookOff Benefits Local Charity
- O'Leno State Park Reopens Trails After Flooding
- O'Leno State Park Closes Swimming Area
- Chili Cook Off
- Chili Cook Off raises more than $50,000 for school
- Chili cook off raises money for Boys & Girls Club
- The 8th Annual Chili Cookoff on September 26th
- Gainesville's Rotary Club Will Be Cooking Up Some Wild Game For Disadvantaged Kids
- Hundreds Celebrate Emily Cook's Life
- Chili Pepper Stolen From UF Student