Pot Bust in Marion County
MARION COUNTY - A Marion County man is behind bars accused of growing marijuana in his home.
Deputies discovered the indoor grow operation on Sunday at a home on NE 95th Street after receiving an anonymous phone call last week.
Deputies searched the home of 42-year-old Stephen Twitchell and discovered 17 marijuana plants growing in one bedroom.
The plants were confiscated along with three firearms, ammunition, and various drug paraphernalia.
Twitchell remains behind bars.
- Marion County Drug Bust
- K-2 Drug Bust in Marion County
- Big Pot Bust
- Busted! (With $100,000 Worth of Pot)
- Multi-State Retail Theft Crime Ring Bust in Marion County
- Pill Bust in Marion County
- Alachua County: pot ordinance could become reality
- Bald eagles found dying at Marion County Landfill
- Meth House Busted In Belleview
- Marijuana Grow House Busted