"Sequestered" Budget Cuts Affect UF
GAINESVILLE- Director of Research at UF David Norton said the "across the board" budget cuts could affect UF.
Norton said UF could lose 14 million dollars, normally UF receives about 600-650 million dollars.
Norton argues even losing 14 million will have a major impact on UF.
- Federal Food Stamp Cuts, Affect Food Banks
- Sequester Bill Cuts 85 Billion Dollars in Federal Spending
- Machen says "Budget Cuts Are Over" plans to hire 100 people.
- Discussions Continue Over Federal Budget Cuts
- University of Florida Grad Student Invents the "Bird Buggy"
- Government Shutdown Affecting Students Who Need Federal Websites
- "Start-up Dorm" Planned for Innovation Square
- Federal Dollars Pay for a "Green" Field Trip
- Federal Audit Leads to New Grading Practices at UF
- Budget Cuts to Universities Part II