Teen Arrested after Store Break-In
MARION COUNTY--A teen is facing Grand Theft charges after he broke into a convenience store on Thursday.
Surveillance video helped deputies catch the teen.
The footage shows him busting through the roof of the Kwik King on U.S. 441 using an axe.
He then climbs through the hole and takes several cans of the alcoholic beverage called 4 Loko and Monster energy drinks.
Detectives found the teen later Thursday morning in a vacant home not far from the store.
- Attempted Car Break-Ins
- Three Arrested for Grand Theft in Levy County
- A Grand Jury Says Former Columbia County Sheriff's Employees Commit Grand Theft
- Miami Man Arrested in Marion County for Georgia Theft
- Animal Rescue Operator Arrested for Grand Theft
- Corrections Assistant Arrested for Fraud and Grand Theft
- Local Pastor Arrested for Grand Theft and Racketeering
- Bronson Man Arrested for Grand Theft, Stole Son's Car
- Lowe's Employee Arrested for Grand Retail Theft
- Suspect Arrested for Grand Theft and Dealing in Stolen Property