UPDATE: Debris Fire Continues to Burn, Smoke on 441
GAINESVILLE - A debris fire at Wood Resources Recovery on SR 121 in Gainesville is emitting smoke that may affect the roadways of SR 121 and US 441.
The condition is expected to continue into next week.
Motorists are urged to use caution when traveling in these areas. Visibility may deteriorate quickly due to smoke/fog type conditions especially during the night time and early morning hours.
Motorists are reminded to reduce their speed and utilize low beam headlights in order to adapt to changing weather conditions.
- UPDATE: Efforts Continue in Marion County to Put Out Brush Fire
- Warning signs on US 441, I-75 face construction delay
- Warning signs along Payne's Prairie and Route 441 reaching the end
- Message signs going up on I-75 & U.S. 441
- Update: County knew about fire station closure ahead of time
- UPDATE: Both Officers Tried to Get out of Columbia County House Fire
- State's Largest Fire Continues to Burn in North Central Florida
- UPDATE: Matthew's winds waning but flooding to continue
- Debris From Debby Continues to Plague Live Oak Streets
- Amber alert update: Four-year-old girl found in Tennessee