Breathalyzers, Most Cop Cars Don't Carry Them
GAINESVILLE - One of the controversies surrounding the DUI arrest of Gainesville Mayor Craig Lowe nearly two weeks ago is the passage of time between when he crashed his car and when he took a breathalyzer test. However most patrol cars in the area don't carry the device.
- Don't Let The Bed Bugs Bite
- Marion County Woman Arrested for DUI with Three Kids in Car
- Fla. Teen Cited For DUI For Driving Golf Cart Drunk
- Drunk Driver Hits Cop Car
- Three Drivers Hit GPD Patrol Cars, All Charged or Suspected of Drunk Driving
- Driving test keeps residents off the roads
- Residents say Marion County is lying to them
- Navy to Step Up Breathalyzer Tests of Sailors
- Prosecutors Don't Want Trial To Be About Martin
- Dominique Easley: "Me and the South Don't Mix"