Breathalyzers, Most Cop Cars Don't Carry Them
GAINESVILLE - One of the controversies surrounding the DUI arrest of Gainesville Mayor Craig Lowe nearly two weeks ago is the passage of time between when he crashed his car and when he took a breathalyzer test. However most patrol cars in the area don't carry the device.
- Marion County Woman Arrested for DUI with Three Kids in Car
- Fla. Teen Cited For DUI For Driving Golf Cart Drunk
- Drunk Driver Hits Cop Car
- Three Entrepreneurs From Alachua County Named Most Successful
- Marion County DUI Chase
- Navy to Step Up Breathalyzer Tests of Sailors
- Don't Get Ripped Off on Championship Apparel
- Don't Let the Bed Bugs Keep Biting!
- DON'T COUNT HUMPTY OUT
- Don't Let the Bed Bugs Bite!