Breathalyzers, Most Cop Cars Don't Carry Them
GAINESVILLE - One of the controversies surrounding the DUI arrest of Gainesville Mayor Craig Lowe nearly two weeks ago is the passage of time between when he crashed his car and when he took a breathalyzer test. However most patrol cars in the area don't carry the device.
- Fla. Teen Cited For DUI For Driving Golf Cart Drunk
- Don't Let The Bed Bugs Bite
- Drunk Driver Hits Cop Car
- Three Drivers Hit GPD Patrol Cars, All Charged or Suspected of Drunk Driving
- Missing Dogs Found at Phoenix Animal Rescue, Owners Say They Struggled to Get Them Back
- Driving test keeps residents off the roads
- Marion County Woman Arrested for DUI with Three Kids in Car
- Navy to Step Up Breathalyzer Tests of Sailors
- Prosecutors Don't Want Trial To Be About Martin
- Dominique Easley: "Me and the South Don't Mix"