Gainesville Man Charged With Sexual Battery of 14 Year Old Girl
According to Gainesville police, 21 year old Tyrone Whetstone Jr. sexually battered a 14 year old girl on Sunday.
Initially, Whetstone denied any physical contact with the girl, but later changed his story.
He told investigators that the girl made sexual advances on him.
Whetstone is in the Alachua County Jail and bond has not yet been set.
- Gainesville Man Faces Sexual Battery Charges
- Marion County Man Charged with Sexual Battery
- Man arrested on sexual battery charges
- Two Charged with Sexual Battery Against 13-Year-Old
- A man has been charged in a 5 year old Gainesville cold case
- Gainesville Man Arrested, Charged In 2009 Sexual Battery Incident
- Gainesville Man Arrested on Battery Charges
- Man arrested for sexually assaulting 3-year-old
- Man charged for domestic battery by strangulation
- Grant to battle against sexual violence given to law enforcement