Gainesville Man Charged With Sexual Battery of 14 Year Old Girl
According to Gainesville police, 21 year old Tyrone Whetstone Jr. sexually battered a 14 year old girl on Sunday.
Initially, Whetstone denied any physical contact with the girl, but later changed his story.
He told investigators that the girl made sexual advances on him.
Whetstone is in the Alachua County Jail and bond has not yet been set.
- Gainesville Man Faces Sexual Battery Charges
- Two Charged with Sexual Battery Against 13-Year-Old
- Alachua County Man in Jail for Taking 3-year-old Boy
- Gainesville Man Arrested, Charged In 2009 Sexual Battery Incident
- Gainesville Man Accused Of Having Sex With 11-Year-Old Girl
- Gainesville Man "Picks Up" a 14 year old Girl
- Man Indicted in Sexual Battery in Girl's Death
- Alachua County Pastor Arrested for Sexual Assault
- Man Says Devil Made Him Assault Girl According to Lake City Police
- 104-year-old Man Celebrates Birthday