Gainesville Man Charged With Sexual Battery of 14 Year Old Girl
According to Gainesville police, 21 year old Tyrone Whetstone Jr. sexually battered a 14 year old girl on Sunday.
Initially, Whetstone denied any physical contact with the girl, but later changed his story.
He told investigators that the girl made sexual advances on him.
Whetstone is in the Alachua County Jail and bond has not yet been set.
- Gainesville Man Faces Sexual Battery Charges
- Marion County Man Charged with Sexual Battery
- Two Charged with Sexual Battery Against 13-Year-Old
- Alachua County Man in Jail for Taking 3-year-old Boy
- Gainesville Man Arrested, Charged In 2009 Sexual Battery Incident
- Gainesville Man Arrested on Battery Charges
- Man Accused of Sexually Abusing 3 Year Old
- Gainesville Man "Picks Up" a 14 year old Girl
- Gainesville Man Accused Of Having Sex With 11-Year-Old Girl
- 21-Year-Old Man Drowns At Popular Dixie County Swimming Spot