Gainesville Woman Facing Child Neglect Charges
Julie Reddick was arrested over the weekend, after police say she brought her child to a hotel while she sold herself as a prostitute.
She left her 3 year old daughter unattended, in an unlocked car outside of the ABC Motel, on SW 13th St.
Police responded to a call that Reddick was at the motel, with her daughter, soliciting sex for drugs and money.
She deinies those claims, saying she was at the motel giving a ride to someone and didn't want to wake the sleeping child.
Her bond has been set at $5,000.
- Ocala Woman Faces Child Neglect Charges
- Intoxicated Parents Arrested, Face Child Neglect Charges
- Woman Charged With Child Neglect, Passes Out With Toddler In Car
- Woman Punches Child in Face
- Gainesville Man Faces Sexual Battery Charges
- Eighth Grader Faces Child Pornography Charges
- Mother Leaves Kids Home Alone, Faces Felony Neglect Charges
- Woman arrested on neglect charges
- Gainesville Man Accused of Child Neglect
- Marion County Man Charged with Possessing Child Pornography