Local Dentist Died in Fatal Car Crash
Investigators have identified the remains of a well-known local dentist that was involved in a single car crash early this morning.
According to Florida Highway Patrol Doctor Tom Weber was driving erratically during the time of the crash and hit a garage door and a parked car.
Weber then hit a tree stump in the yard that tore the gas line in the car and the car went up in flames.
Weber was unable to get out of the car and was consumed by the flames.
He was pronounced dead by Alachua County Fire and Rescue on scene.
Neighbors say that the gator sports teams used him.
- Fatal Car Crash in Marion County
- Columbia County Fatal Car Crash
- Fatal Car Crash
- Fatal Car Crashes up since 2009
- Self-driving car driver died after crash in Williston, a first
- Two Crossing Guards Die in a Car Crash While Off Duty
- Teen Dies After Crashing His Car
- Man dies after car crash in Marion County
- Recent Chiefland star athlete dies after car crash
- Weirsdale Man, 26, Dies In Car Crash