Marion County Man Dies in House Fire
OCALA, Fla. (AP) - Fire rescue officials in Marion County say a man died in a mobile home fire early Monday morning.
Marion County Fire Rescue responded to the fire just before 5 a.m. They found about half of the single-wide mobile home on fire on SE 135th Street in Summerfield.
Marion County Fire Rescue tells us firefighters found a man trapped inside.
They rescued 34-year-old James Coons, but he died at the scene.
Investigators found no smoke alarms.
The cause of the fire is undetermined.
- Summerfield Man Hit By Marion County Sheriff's Patrol Car
- Man Dies in Citra House Fire
- Baby Dies of Head Injuries; Man Arrested
- Micanopy Man Dies In Early Morning Crash
- Man Dies Diving in Ocala National Forrest
- Two Putnam County Detectives Fired After Bar Fight
- House Catches Fire Twice in Two Days
- 71-year-old woman dies in house fire
- Man Dies After Being Hit By Branch In Orlando
- Man Dies After Calling To Report Being Shot