Rentals Top Market in Ocala
A tough housing market several years ago resulted in a high number of foreclosures.
So after buying up those foreclosed homes, investors have now made Ocala a top city for rental properties.
Realtytrac.com released their top 20 best markets for renting single family homes.
Ocala comes in at number 4.
Andrea Jayne with Keifer Realty has been in the business for 6 years and says because Ocala is centrally located, everything is convenient.
Which is one reason why Lindsey Bockhorst is relocating.
She says the city is not to rural for her to find work, and not too huge of a city to get lost in.
Money is a top reason renting is big business.
Jayne says there are so many who can't buy because of the difficulties with getting a mortgage.
Although renting is more convenient, there are some downsides.
You don't own the property so your money is being wasted.
- Ocala Among Top 5 Foreclosure Markets in the Nation
- Farmer's Market to Open in Ocala
- Debby Victims Eligible for Rental Assistance
- Program Introduces Electric Rental Cars in Orlando
- Cocaine residue found in rental car, paid for by GPD Employee
- Student Rental Rules
- Local Sunday Market Soon To Be Back In Gainesville
- Controversy at the Farmer's Market
- Law Graduates Face Slim Job Market
- Farmer's Market New Pavilion