Spirit of Faith Announces Location of Future Dream Center to Congregation
GAINESVILLE - As some of you celebrate for Easter, one local church is also celebratnig - thanks to a unanimous decision made by the city of Gainesville plan board.
This week the plan board granted the Spirit of Faith Church a special permit to buy the land that currently houses the Dove World Outreach Center.
Pastor Ken Claytor, who founded the Spirit of Faith Church six years ago, announced his plans to his congregation today.
An announcement coinciding with the Easter holiday.
Neither side is discussing price just yet, but Claytor asked his congragation for their continued monetary support of the new dream center.
This was the last sunday the church will meet at the Phillips Center for the Performing Arts, and they hope to be operating on the Dove World Outreach site by September.
- Terry Jones Arrested as Spirit of Faith Opens on Former Dove Property
- Spirit Of Faith Officially Opens Its Doors
- Gainesville City Commissioners Approve Location for Homeless Resource Center
- Future of Munroe Regional Medical Center Uncertain
- North Florida Regional Medical Center Announces $58 Million Dollar Expansion Project
- Graduation Congregation
- Duck Dynasty's Miss Kay Talks Faith, Family & Food
- People Keeping Faith After Tornadoes
- Faith-Based Prisons
- A Local Muslim Leader Has Faith that Pastor Jones Will Change His Mind...