Three Arrested in Marion County
Published April 24th, 2013
A trio of men are behind bars in Marion County facing drug charges.
Rubin Jones Junior, Joseph Vickers, and Charles Thomas Junior were arrested at a house on West Mckinney Avenue in Dunnellon Tuesday morning.
The Unified Drug Enforcement strike team seized 18,000 dollars in cash, ten grams of crack, three grams of powder cocaine, and three guns and prescription pills.
Jones and Vickers had warrants out for their arrests.
- Marion County Woman Arrested for DUI with Three Kids in Car
- Three Arrested in Marion County
- Three Marion County Facilities Linked to Meningitis Outbreak
- Marion County Detectives Search for Three Wal-Mart Television Thieves
- Three Marion County Web Cafés Forced to Shut Down
- Three Arrested for Grand Theft in Levy County
- Three Arrested In Columbia County Meth Lab Bust
- Marion County Deputy Arrested
- Miami Man Arrested in Marion County for Georgia Theft
- Marion County Man Believed to be Responsible for String of Arsons Arrested