Three Arrested in Marion County
Published April 24th, 2013
A trio of men are behind bars in Marion County facing drug charges.
Rubin Jones Junior, Joseph Vickers, and Charles Thomas Junior were arrested at a house on West Mckinney Avenue in Dunnellon Tuesday morning.
The Unified Drug Enforcement strike team seized 18,000 dollars in cash, ten grams of crack, three grams of powder cocaine, and three guns and prescription pills.
Jones and Vickers had warrants out for their arrests.
- Three Arrested in Marion County
- Marion County Woman Arrested for DUI with Three Kids in Car
- Three Marion County Facilities Linked to Meningitis Outbreak
- Three Marion County Web Cafés Forced to Shut Down
- Marion County Detectives Search for Three Wal-Mart Television Thieves
- Three Arrested for Grand Theft in Levy County
- Three Arrested In Columbia County Meth Lab Bust
- Meth Arrest in Marion County
- Marion County Deputy Arrested
- Marion County Man Arrested for Credit Card Fraud