Three Busted for Credit Card Fraud
GAINESVILLE - Three men were busted Wednesday evening after a cashier quickly thought to call police.
It happened at the Burger King on Archer Road Wednesday evening where 27 Year old Cyrul Usen, 28 Year old Taifour Kaba and 26 year old Xamiere Parke tried paying for the food with fraudulent credit cards.
The suspects tried paying with one and then handed over four more credit cards, it was on the 5th attempt the machine said call police.
The cashier who Burger King did not want to identity stalled until police arrived.
She told the men to park the car while they were making food.
One of the suspects was not happy and argued with the employees inside Burger King about why it took so long for the food to be prepared.
Police searched all three men and found 85 fraudulent credit cards.
"We reminded them gainesville is not a place to commit those crimes," Officer Ben Tobias with the Gainesville Police said.
All the men are behind bars in the Alachua County Jail and the FBI has joined in the investigation because one of the stolen cards were used in Houston, TX.
- Suspects Arrested in Credit Card Fraud
- Marion County Man Arrested for Credit Card Fraud
- Credit Card Fraud
- Two busted with two dozen stolen credit cards
- Credit Card Thief Arrested
- Authorities In Marion County Looking For Thieves Who Stole Car And Credit Cards
- Two Arrested for Using Counterfeit Credit Cards
- Man Buys Car Using Stolen Credit Card
- Trio of Thieves Use Stolen Credit Cards to Buy Electronics
- Ocala Police Search For Credit Card Thief