UF Experts Reaction to Boston Bombings
GAINESVILLE- A University of Florida professor is hoping Americans will not judge all people of Chechen descent.
Dr. Bryon Moraski an associate professor of Political Science at UF says this incident reminded of two Chechen boys who attacked Anders Breivik and saved 23 people.
Breivik is the man accused of killing 77 people in Norway two years ago.
Now that it's been confirmed the brothers are Chechen descent Moraski hopes Americans don't assume the worst of Chechens.
- Boston Marathon Update & Gainesville's Reaction
- Eastside High Student Honors Boston Bombing Victims at Prom
- Heightened Awareness At The Swamp, Following Boston Marathon Bombing
- Gainesville Runners Remember Boston Marathon Victims on One Year Anniversary of Bombings
- Police: Dead Boston Bombing Suspect Buried
- FBI: Orlando Man Fatally Shot in Boston Bombing Probe
- Al Qaeda Backed Magazine Encouraging Boston-Like Bombings
- Review of FBI Shooting of Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Still Ongoing
- 2 Dead and Scores Injured in Boston Marathon Bombings
- FBI Now In Charge of Boston Marathon Bombing Investigation