Vote 2013: Ed Braddy on Why He Should Be Elected Mayor of Gainesville
Published April 16th, 2013
GAINESVILLE - The two finalists for mayor of Gainesville are out of time. An eventful election campaign is coming to a close as voters head to the polls on Tuesday.
But with the latest poll showing nearly a quarter of the electorate still undecided, TV20 caught up with both candidates to hear their final appeals to voters.
We asked each candidate the same three questions: (1) What do you see as the 3 biggest challenges facing Gainesville over the next decade? (2) What's the most significant difference between you and your opponent? (3) Bottom line, what makes you the best choice for mayor?
Ed Braddy's raw answers to these questions can be viewed in the video above. To see the responses of his challenger, Mayor Craig Lowe, click here.
- Vote 2013: Gainesville Mayor Lowe on Why He Should Be Re-elected
- Vote 2013: Wells Wins Another Term, Runoff in Mayoral Race
- Election Day 2013: Weller Wins Another Term in High Springs, McIntosh Incumbents Re-elected
- New Mayor of Gainesville Sworn In
- Mayoral Election Vote
- Lowe Narrowly Beats Out Marsh In Gainesville Mayoral Election
- Gainesville Mayor Election Race
- Early Voting for Gainesville Mayoral Race Begins Monday March 11th
- MAYOR BRADDY PROPOSING CITY MEETINGS TIME LIMIT
- Alachua County Students Play Mayor for the Day