GPD Investigating Suspicious Death
Police say there are no suspects and no one is in custody yet.
They also are not releasing the nature of that death and whether any weapons were found inside the home.
They do know the woman appears to be around 30-40 years old.
Close to a dozen officers were on the scene and around 25 neighbors lingered behind the crime tape.
This is a developing story. We will have more updates at 11.
Lauren Lettelier, TV20 News
- MCSO Investigating "Suspicious Death" Inside Ocklawaha Home
- Suspicious Death In Gilchrist County Still Under Investigation
- Deputies Investigating Suspicious Death
- Fire Marshal Investigating Several Suspicious Fires in Marion County
- Suspicious Bag Investigated at Tallahassee Airport
- GPD Holds Family Field Day Over the Weekend
- Attorneys Hired to Investigate Ocala Inmate's Death
- 'Suspicious Death' In Gilchrist County Ruled A Homicide
- Detectives Call Ft. McCoy Human Remains Discovery a "Suspicious" Death Investgation
- Suspicious Death