Inmate on the Lam
Published May 13th, 2013
The Alachua County Sheriff's Office is looking for an inmate who escaped while working on a work release program.
A warrant has been issued for the escape of 37-year-old Timothy Golphin Junior.
Golphin is not considered dangerous, but was arrested in January of this year for domestic battery by strangulation.
If you have any details please call Crimestoppers.
- Two Escaped Inmates Caught
- Escaped Inmate Caught
- Escaped Inmate Nabbed
- Putnam Inmate Shot During Escape Attempt
- Lake City Inmate Attempts to Escape from Work Camp
- Fla. Inmate Tries To Escape By Putting Dummy In Bed
- Gilchrist County Inmate Escape
- Escaped Work Release Inmate Back In Custody
- Inmate Escapes From Alachua County Work Release Center
- Escaped Inmate Found