Levy County Sheriff's Office Cracks Down on Career Criminals
LEVY COUNTY, Fla.- For the fourth time in his life, 40 year old Timothy Cobb will be serving a prison sentence.
It's part of the punishment he's receiving in response to convictions on theft and burglary charges.
Levy County Sheriff's Deputies say they're making repeat offenders a priority to look out for.
Lieutenant with the Levy County Sheriff's Office says, "as a law enforcement agency it's harder to catch the person that's been to prison, been educated bythe crimes they've committed prior to and were ultimately caught for."
Cobb plans says the rehab he receives in prison doesn't work.
Until he can find the help he needs, Tummond feels Cobb is in the right place.
- Marion County Sheriff's Office Granted More Money for Cars
- Marion County Sheriff's Office responds to grand jury's recommendations
- Marion County Interim Sheriff sits down for a one-on-one
- Wanted Tennessee Fugitive Arrested Across the Street from Alachua County Sheriff's Office
- Sheriff's Office Auction Benefits Local Gun Dealers
- Violent Criminal Organization In Columbia County Arrested
- Gainesville Police Cracking Down on Jaywalking
- Sheriff's Office Focuses on Crime Prevention Campaign
- Bradford County Sheriff's Office creates safe place for online sales
- Ring of Criminals Connected To 50 Burglaries Arrested