Noche de Gala Preparations Underway
GAINESVILLE – It is a colorful theme designed to bring in the green.
Preparations for the 6th annual "Noche de Gala" are underway.
The ritzy evening takes place at the "Besilu Collection Farm" in Micanopy every year to raise money for the "Sebastian Ferrero Foundation."
After losing their son Sebastian due to a medical error in 2007, Horst and Luisa Ferrero have raised about 10 million dollars for the "Shands Hospital for Children."
Supporters of the foundation got a sneak peak of this year's banquet theme: "Oasis."
All proceeds from the October 26th event go to the Sebastian Ferrero Foundation.
Tickets will go on sale closer to the event.
- 7th annual 'Noche de Gala' prep underway
- Crews Prepare For Noche de Gala
- Noche De Gala Raises Money For Sebastian Ferrero Foundation
- Looking Back at Noche de Gala 2012
- Final Preparations Underway for Medieval Fair
- Noche de Gala
- 2013 Noche de Gala Raises Millions
- 5th Annual Noche de Gala Raises Funds for Kids
- Sebastian Ferrero Foundation Hosts Noche De Gala Preview
- Noche de Gala Celebrates With "Enchanted" Evening