Northern Part of "Loblolly Woods Nature Park" Up For Bids
GAINESVILLE - The city of Gainesville is a big step closer to making a controversial deal to sell park land. A businessman is offering to pay the city more than 12 times the appraised value of the property-- because it neighbors his private residence. However tv20s there was plenty of opposition to the deal.
- Enhancements for Newberry's "Nations Park"
- Collier Retracts $1 Million Offer to Buy Portion of Loblolly Nature Park
- Park Safety In Gainesville Eastside Park
- Parts Of Ocala Under Rabies Alert
- No Hunger Game Part 1, The Bread Of The Mighty Food Bank
- No Hunger Game Part 2, The Faces Of Those Who Help
- No Hunger Game Part 3, The Faces Of Those In Need
- Gold Star Day In North Central Florida
- 40 Years Since The "Gainesville 8" Were Acquitted
- Otter Springs Hosts Conservation Summit