Summer Weather Raises Awareness on Parking Lot Safety
GAINESVILLE.Fla.- It is against the law to leave a child or pet in a hot car unattended in Alachua County parking lots.
Parked cars can get even hotter posing a risk to pets and people.
Animal Services Officer, Michael Kirby says, “If you’re gonna be out too long or in the store for more than ten fifteen minutes don’t take your dog with you.”
- Parking Lot Safety
- Gainesville Police Search For Man Who Exposed Himself In Parking Lot
- Troopers: Man Crashes Car In Putnam County Sheriff's Parking Lot
- 15 Year Old Girl Shot and Killed in Gainesville Parking Lot
- Gunfire in School Parking Lot
- Homeless Woman Murdered...Her Body Found in Gainesville Parking Lot
- Armed Robbery, Kidnapping in Walmart Parking Lot
- Parking Lot Problems at Santa Fe
- Raising Awareness About New Health Laws in Florida
- Stop Children's Cancer Raises Awareness for Pediatric Cancer