Ten Acre Fire in Alachua County Contained
ALACHUA COUNTY, FL:
An eight to ten acre fire has been contained in Northwest Alachua County. According to Alachua County Fire Rescue, the fire started just after three O'clock in the afternoon.
Fire Rescue was able to determine the fire started from workers hay baling on the property. They noticed the fire and attempted to put it out.
No injuries or equipment damage was reported. Fire Rescue should have the fire completely out within the next couple of hours.
- Hopkin's Prairie Fire Tears Through More than 19-Hundred Acres in Marion County
- Crews Fight 40-Acre Brush Fire In Putnam County
- 300 acre Brush Fire in Levy County is Growing
- Bugaboo Fire Now 90% Contained
- Roads Re-Open in Bradford After Fire is Contained
- Neighbor Causes 20-Acre Grass Fire
- "Bad Land "Fire Scorched 2500 Acres
- Alachua County Fire Rescue Improves Public Protection Class
- Alachua County Man in Jail After Firing Shots at Wife's Boyfriend
- Brush Fire in Alachua County