Tyler the Capuchin Turns 18
He's officially legal but still must stay in his cage. Staff members with Jungle Friends Primate Sanctuary celebrated birthday boy Tyler's 18th Birthday.
He's a capuchin from New York and was brought to the sanctuary on State Road 121, after he became aggressive to his owners. Tyler also has Type Two Diabetes --- caused by a poor diet from his previous owner.
"He has a special cake that we made out of our homemade, diabetic biscuit and along with some peanut butter, popcorn and peanuts so he'll enjoy that," Jenni St. John (Monkey Manager) said.
Sanctuary staff members are celebrating another birthday on Thursday. Buddie the weeper capuchin is turning 17.
- Capuchin Monkey is Officially Legal
- Update On Tyler Grade Road Fire
- Tyler's Hope
- Ocala Utility Workers Turning on the Lights Up North
- Search For Missing Lake City Skydiver Turns Into Recovery Operation
- Family Friend Turned Fiend of Family
- Missing Fla. Lawyer Turns Himself in to FBI
- Family Turns Tragedy Into Awareness
- Some Voters Turned Away
- St. Francis House turns people away