Woman Arrested in Walmart Fraud Scheme
Stealing money from customers at Walmart, lands a Gainesville woman behind bars.
Gainesville police say a 24-year-old Ashley Burke stole more than thirteen-hundred dollars from the cash registers at the Walmart on Northwest 23rd street.
Police say burke admitted to stealing the money.
A baggie of marijuana was also found after police searched her.
At last check, Burke is in the Alachua County Jail with no bond.
- Plea Hearing for Mortgage Fraud Scheme
- Check Fraud Scheme Broken Up in Putnam County
- Columbia County Woman Arrested for $160,000 In Medicaid Fraud
- Four Men Arrested for Scheming to Defraud
- Robert Gallman Arrested For Stealing Millions Of Dollars In A Ponzi Scheme
- Woman Claims Baby is Stolen While Partner Steals from Walmart
- Walmart Thief Arrested Again
- Five Suspects Arrested for Walmart Theft
- Gainesville Woman Could Face 20 Years in Prison if Convicted of Medicaid Fraud
- Five People Arrested for Medicaid Fraud