"Bulls for Boobs" Rodeo Interview
NORTH CENTRAL FLORIDA - The Renegade Bullriders Association's "Bulls for Boobs" rodeo is coming up June 7th and 8th, benefitting breast cancer prevention.
They will premier a pink bull in a tutu, who will be competing in the rodeo!
Gates open at 6:00 p.m., and you can find ticket locations on this link.
The bull ride is benefitting a local breast cancer prevention organization called Michelle-O-Gram. The organization helps women without insurance get mammograms and get the help they need if they are battling cancer. Check out their Facebook page here.
The event will be held at Carter's Arena.
- "Bulls For Boobs" Rodeo for Breast Cancer
- Exclusive Interview: Meet the new "Wiggles"
- Marion County May Benefit from National Rodeo's Possible New Venue
- University of Florida Police and Shands Sponsor Children's Bike Rodeo
- Runway Rodeo
- Not this Cowboy's First Rodeo
- Gator Aviators Celebrate A Victory During The National Red Bull Flugtag Event
- Red Bull Settles Lawsuit
- Man Who Stabbed Pit Bull To Death During Dogfight Arrested
- Husband Instigates Pitt bull to Attack