Check Fraud Scheme Broken Up in Putnam County
PUTNAM COUNTY - Four people are behind bars, accused of participating in a check fraud scheme.
Investigators say Lindsay Smith, Robert Ostrender, Edward Zaccheo, and Bobbie Martin cashed $4,600 worth of fake checks at several stories in Putnam County.
All face numerous charges and remain behind bars.
A fifth suspect has not yet been arrested.
- Two Putnam County Detectives Fired After Bar Fight
- Columbia County Woman Arrested for $160,000 In Medicaid Fraud
- Possible Cause of Kevin Ware's Broken Leg
- New Law On Restaurant Inspection Checks
- Fla. Court Upholds Weekly Check-in for Offenders
- Fla. Woman Charged with Haitian Visa Fraud
- Alachua County Resumes Search for New County Manager
- Fugitive From Alachua County Captured in Wyoming
- Alligator Found on Volusia County Beach
- NTSB Rules in 2011 Helicopter Crash in Clay County